“The team approach that exists at Paragon proved invaluable in solving this complex and damaging series of thefts. Great work guys”— Operations Manager (Logistics)
Paragon Forensics is the firm of choice when it comes to responding to computer crime and abuse, including:
- computer-enabled theft of trade secrets
- leaks of confidential electronic data
- mass deletions and wiping of electronic data
- industrial espionage, hacks, and unauthorized access into computer systems
- unauthorised key-logging and sniffing of e-mail and network traffic
- Internet-enabled harassment and discrimination
- viewing pornography in the workplace
- denial of service attacks
- re-directs of web traffic
Paragon Forensics provides the rapid and effective response such events warrant, including forensically preserving and analyzing the computerised evidence.
Our staff have extensive experience in investigating incidents of computer crime, and understand the needs of corporate management and its counsel during a crisis.